HZF5-speed H-pattern Gearbox
5-speed H-pattern gearbox designed for use in front engine rear wheel drive vehicles.
- The HZF is a complete gearbox, replacing the ZF S 5-18/3.
- Torque rating for endurance events is 450Nm (335ft.lb).
- The gearbox contains 5 forward gears and reverse gear set. All forward gears are profile ground for increased efficiency and durability.
- Shifting is via an integral gear-lever.
- The gearbox can be configured synchromesh or dog change.
- Dog rings and synchromesh rings can be replaced individually.
- Case hardened Nickel Chrome steel is used for all gears and shafts.
- The selector forks are manufactured from Aluminium Bronze.
- Casings are sandcast Aluminium alloy, heat treated to T6 specifications.
- Removable detents for easier servicing.
- Gearbox weight is 33kg (72.6lbs).